Try one or more of the following to see if this resolves your issue:
- Restart your computer.
- Check your internet connection to verify you have at least a download speed of 4 Mbsp. Test your speed at www.speedtest.net to verify your speed, see below for more information.
Testing your internet connection and speed:
- Open a browser window such as Google Chrome.
- Go to www.speedtest.net (speed test is hosted by OOKLA).
- Click the BEGIN TEST button.
- When the test is completed, it will show your upload and download speeds. The download speed should be at least 4 mbps.
- Low Speeds/No connection: If you do not have a connection or the speed is low, please contact your Internet provider or find another Internet connection with faster connectivity.
- Normal Speeds/Good Connection: Check your browser for updates.