Make sure the browser you are using meets the our system requirements.
If the issue still exists, please click on submit a support ticket for additional assistance.
Additional troubleshooting options
Google Chrome Browser
If you're using Google Chrome, this can be caused by a issue with an extension in your browser. Complete these steps to correct the issue and restore your patient to viewable status.
- Login to your Chrome account
- Go to the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner
- In the dropdown select “More Tools”
- Select “Extensions”
- Look for the extension “High Contrast” and uncheck the box next to “Enable”
- Go back to your case and refresh your screen to see your patient.
If you are not using Chrome and are experiencing this issue or if the steps above does not restore your patient, please contact us.