Make sure the browser you are using meets the our system requirements.
If the issue still exists, please click on submit a support ticket for additional assistance.
Additional troubleshooting options
Google Chrome Browser
If you're using Google Chrome, this can be caused by a issue with an extension in your browser. Complete these steps to correct the issue and restore your patient to viewable status.
- Login to your Chrome account
- Go to the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner
- In the dropdown select “More Tools”
- Select “Extensions”
- Look for the extension “High Contrast” and uncheck the box next to “Enable”
- Go back to your case and refresh your screen to see your patient.