I have an account and received a password reset instructions for another course
I didn't get my login information
If you access i-Human through your school portal or website, please access i-Human by logging in through your school portal. You will not be able to access your account using the i-Human LOGIN screen.
Enter the email address on your account, usually, your school email address, click "Next," enter your password, and then "Sign In." This will take you to the Home page where you will find the Tutorial Videos, How to Maximize Your Score (user's guide), and the link to our Support Center.
On your Home page, you can access
- At any time when logged into your account, you can click the "Home" tab to get to help resources.
- Exit i-Human by clicking on the "sign out" button in the upper right corner.
- Easily select your program type by clicking on the icon.
- If your school requires you to activate a coupon code, you can do so by clicking on the "Activate" button in the upper right corner.
- Find answers to many of your questions using the link to your support center below the support desk hours.
- Support hours are posted on your homepage.
- Submit a support ticket
- Test your computer and browser compatibility by clicking the "prerequisites" link.
You can reset your password at any time.
2. Click the "Help! I forgot my account email or password" link below the green Next button.
3. Enter your email address and click the Send Reset Instructions button.
5. Enter a password and password confirmation, then click the "Change my password" button to complete the process and log you into the home page.
When you have an active account in i-Human and have been enrolled in another course or class, you may receive the Reset Password Instructions email from i-Human Support.
If you are currently enrolled in i-Human and
- have your password, you can disregard the email and continue to login as you have in the past.
- do not have your password, you can follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- Do you sign in through your school portal or website? If so, you will need to login by going to that website and clicking on the i-Human link they provide.
- Did you check your email junk folder? Your email provider may be classifying our email as junk or spam. Make sure email@example.com is not listed as spam with on your email account.
- Did you email address change? If so, please submit a support ticket so we can make adjustments to your account to allow you to log in.